Forum Index > Photography Talk > A Year in the Northwest Wilderness | 4K Film (My Annual End of Year Timelapse Film, 2023)
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
NorthwestWanderer

NorthwestWanderer
PostMon Nov 06, 2023 5:46 pm 
Here is my annual End of the Year "Magnum Opus" video. These are the best timelapse sequences I've photographed over the course of the year 2023 in North America's "Northwest". Featuring Montana, Wyoming, Idaho, Oregon, Washington, Alberta and British Columbia. These were taken as a timelapse sequence with a Nikon D7200. From backpacking, hiking to car camping/traveling. The North American Wilderness is bar none the best place to experience wild and beauty in my mind. Also had a record year with 26 grizzly bear encounters. 6 of them VERY close range. Everyone has "those years" in the wild, until now my favorite backpacking year was 2020, this year ended up topping it and I'm set up for an even better PTO approach for 2024. Here is to our public lands!

My Hiking Youtube Channel

Now I Fly, Slugman, graywolf, NWtrax, Gil
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Stefan

Stefan
PostWed Dec 06, 2023 1:01 pm 
I really liked that part at 3:09 to 3:15. The movement of the river synced with the movment of the clouds. Really cool.

Art is an adventure.
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message