Forum Index > The Trading Post > SAVE UP TO 70% ON XERO SHOES 11/08/23
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Ski
><((((°>

Ski
><((((°>
PostWed Nov 08, 2023 10:48 am 
SAVE UP TO 70% ON XERO SHOES It’s our 14th anniversary, and we’re celebrating with a BIG SALE just in time for the holidays. Save up to 70% off on all Xero Shoes now through Nov. 28th. We expect to sell out of some colors, sizes, and even styles, so don't wait to get the Xero Shoes you want. Go to XeroShoes.com/bigsale/ https://xeroshoes.com/ ==== I was referred to this brand by one of the sales people at REI when I asked him about a possible replacement for my New Balance "Minimus" (which isn't being manufactured by New Balance any longer.) I have NOT yet tried the product and make no claims regarding product quality. Just passing this along to those who may be interested. BK

"I shall wear white flannel trousers, and walk upon the beach. I have heard the mermaids singing, each to each."
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
neek

neek
PostWed Nov 08, 2023 4:52 pm 
Thanks! I've gotten these for my kid a few times (kids really should be in minimalist shoes for proper foot development) and have run into various quality issues, but can't complain about a deal like that. (Note, I switched from Minimus to Merrell Trail Glove, with decent results, although recent models are fairly beefy, and some may prefer their lighter weight running shoes.)

Chief Joseph

Chief Joseph
PostWed Nov 08, 2023 5:51 pm 
A friend of mine really likes them, but I already have so many shoes and boots, plus to me they are a bit goofy looking.

Go placidly amid the noise and waste, and remember what comfort there may be in owning a piece thereof.