Forum Index > Partners > partner in utah hiking oct 12 and more
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
guilaumus

guilaumus
PostFri Aug 25, 2023 6:33 am 
hiking meeting in south Utah oct 12th for solar eclipse Hi, i’m a french montain guide and caver. Will be in utah and around in october. From 10th So i propose to share hiking meeting travel together. Lets find few hike partner to go hiking in south utah. The main goal would be joining the solar eclipse in an arch well situated the october 14th. and make photo. i have already find a good spot, but still open for other proposition if you are good in topographic. For at least 1 day of photo session. The rest can be free time for hike or explore canyons. (canyon lands in utah) If you have 1 free week around this date and have a car or be able to rent one with me, let get in touch. The level in hiking is supose to be good , maybe 2 days and camp over night and then change place, 5H a day hike every day could be nice if we find nice spot. lets get in touch and try to organise something that fits every one. guillaume

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
guilaumus

guilaumus
PostTue Sep 12, 2023 2:56 am 
hey, hope to move hikers or photogrpah for this propostion in utah. anyone for camping hiking or care shared?

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message